Sporting an eclectic blend of classical and contemporary pop that thrills audiences of all ages, The Canadian Tenors come together for their first Public Television special, The Canadian Tenors – Live in Toronto. Special guests David Foster and Sarah McLachlan join The Canadian Tenors on stage for this HD special, taped at the Royal Conservatory in Toronto, November 2009. The Canadian Tenors feature the incredibly powerful voices of four gifted young men with diverse styles, undeniable charm and international solo success: Fraser, Victor, Remigio and Clifton. They have crisscrossed the globe thrilling millions of music lovers with their magical voices, wonderful sense of humor, and memorable music. Now they bring their magic to PBS. This special is produced by Fogo Films in Association with International Media.
The 60 minute pledge special, and 90 minute pledge event, The Canadian Tenors – Live in Toronto, is available for June pledge, 2010, distributed by PBS.
The self-titled Canadian Tenors CD and companion DVD, along with tour tickets, and meet and greets, are available for pledge. The Canadian Tenors are also available for station visits in support of pledge efforts.
Your Moment is Here // Adagio // O Sole Mio // Because We Believe // The Prayer (with David Foster) // Perfect Gift // Homeward Bound // Always There // Remember // Non Ti Scordar Di Me // Hallelujah (with Sarah McLachlan & David Foster)
The Canadian Tenors’ unique repertoire is sung not only in English and French, but also in Spanish and Italian, reflecting their multicultural heritage, and garnering rave reviews and standing ovations around the world. The vocal sensation’s self-titled debut album went GOLD in Canada, and has been released in the US to critical acclaim. The repertoire of classic songs, along with romantic operatic arrangements such as their haunting and anthemic version of the well-loved “Adagio,” and the extraordinary sensation “Because We Believe,” composed by David Foster, Amy Skyla Foster-Gillies, and Andrea Bocelli has earned high praise from critics and fans alike.
The Canadian Tenors on Oprah, featuring Celine Dion
The Canadian Tenors on DR. PHIL
• Currently performing in 80+ cities across North America, the Canadian Tenors will tour Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia in 2010.
• In February, The Tenors performed alongside Celine Dion on Oprah, starred in Dr Phil’s Valentines’ Day special, and performed the National Anthem at the NBA All Star Game in Dallas for 108,000 fans.
• In March the Tenors joined forces with Mohamed Ali, Reba McEntire, Glenn Frye and many others for Celebrity Fight Night in Phoenix, raising more than $5 million for charity.
• ‘Your Moment is Here’, written by and performed by The Canadian Tenors for the 2015 Pan Am Games, was featured on NBC for the 2010 Vancouver Olympics.
• The Canadian Tenors opened for President Bill Clinton in cities across Canada, and have opened for President Bush, Prime Minister Blair, Prime Minister Stephen Harper, President Shimon Peres and members of the British Royal Family.
• The Canadian Tenors have lent their voices to charities including ONEXONE, Sick Kids Foundation, Sunnybrooke Foundation, Toronto Western and General Hospital Foundation, The Special Olympics and performed with such celebrities as: Matt Damon, Martha Stewart, Anthony Robbins, Ben Affleck, Hillary Swank, Kevin Costner, Andre Agassi, Martin Sheen, Dr. Oz and many more.
• The foursome is endorsed, styled, and dressed by Armani worldwide.